D18229: Contextbrowser: Ability to show combined problems and decl tooltip

Thomas Schöps noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 25 12:17:10 GMT 2019

thomassc added a comment.

  Personally, I don't think that I share the concerns about large tooltips. Even in your screenshot it looks fine to me. Since as written before, it can be very easily hidden if desired (e.g. just by clicking in the editor text area). I'd much rather have as much relevant information at once instead of having to click another "expand" button each time to see more. But that's just my personal opinion. Maybe others can comment too.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18229