D11934: KDevelop : "Reparse Entire Project" action in the project manager context menu

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 17 23:01:58 GMT 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  "Hi Friedirch, thanks for your pointer and the question. Though your quick post-commit read missed the fact that the new implementation of `openProjectConfig()`, while looking shorter, now reuses the new code introduced for the actual purpose of the commit. I am sorry that I missed to properly document this in the commit message that I not only added a new action, but also rewrote as side effect some existing otherwise unrelated code for the purpose of code reuse. I also understand that reasons for code changes should not be buried in long discussions on review boards, but be with the final code result, as no future code reader has time to find and rescan complete review discussions."

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11934