D11934: KDevelop : "Reparse Entire Project" action in the project manager context menu

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 17 22:16:56 GMT 2019

rjvbb added a comment.

  > This patch also changed the logic of openProjectConfig().

  No it doesn't?!

  That function only opened the project config dialog if a single project was selected, and that's still the case. The change to using a QSet was requested and discussed. The fact that those containers are unordered is moot when there's only a single element.

  > I have no time for kdevelop these days to do proper reviews.

  Then please only intervene (in accepted and applied changes) in case of blatant errors...?
  FI: I submitted this change a bit over TEN months ago.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11934