D5447: Only add auto-detected compilers to model if they actually exist
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 3 16:56:53 GMT 2019
arrowd added a comment.
In D5447#401247 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D5447#401247>, @mwolff wrote:
> you are right, this code should essentially do `if (rt->findExecutable(compiler->path().isEmpty()) continue;`, could you introduce that please?
I got lost in this conversation. Let's break down all these checks.
- absolutePath. Always `true` now, so can be dropped.
- QFileInfo::exists(rt->pathInHost()). Should have the condition flipped. Should check if a given absolute path to the compiler exists inside a runtime.
- QStandardPaths::findExecutable(). If I get it right, it should search for given executable name in runtime's PATH paths, but actually was searching in host filesystem.
- No absolutePath.
- Fixed QFileInfo::exists(rt->pathInHost()). It now checks if given absolute path in the host also exists in the runtime.
- QStandardPaths::findExecutable(). Still does something strange.
So, what's required to get this in? Fix `QStandardPaths::findExecutable()` to search inside runtime?
To: arrowd, mwolff, arichardson
Cc: skalinichev, apol, kdevelop-devel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KDevelop-devel