FYI: please file review requests on gitlab now

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 09:01:13 GMT 2019

>So again: your workflow is broken. Do yourself a favor and change it. Don't
>demand us supporting a seriously broken workflow.

Newer, moderner, techier or whatever adjective you want to use don't mean other approaches are all of a sudden broken, and your (redundant) outline shows perfectly why I will be doing myself a favour by not adapting beyond the strict necessary minimum.

My workflow works fine for me so I guess what you're saying is that I'm seriously broken myself, and whether or not that's true is none of anyone's business.