what about clangd?

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 18:51:19 BST 2019

Daniel Mensinger wrote:

> I basically just want to say that the Meson plugin works just fine with
> the current setup :)

I'll (have to) take your word for it ;) but I am aware that it should also
provide a fully functional parser.
I did try to backport your contribution to my 5.3 branch fork, a bit after it
was committed and (supposedly O:-)) functional. Was easy enough, except that it
has only ever imported empty projects for me.

Annoyingly I've just discovered that the official LLVM.org DEB packages do not
seem to provide clangd, making tinkering with LSP support less interesting (to
me)...

R.