recently closed documents feature?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 09:11:22 BST 2019

Hi,

It happens that, while pruning the collection of open documents in a section, I select one via the sorted list drop-down (the widget to the left of the editor tab bar) and hit Ctrl-W a bit too quickly. I end up looking at the document I wanted to close, presumably because the events were not processed in chronological order, and am left wondering which unintended document I ended up closing.

It'd be useful to have a list of recently closed documents (which would also list documents that were opened with the session), just like certain browsers have. There is already a "recently opened documents" list, is that inherited from some framework or implemented in KDevelop?

Thanks,
R.