D15797: [kdev-clazy] : use canonical paths

Anton Anikin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 29 10:53:06 BST 2018

antonanikin requested changes to this revision.
antonanikin added a comment.

  Hi, René. Thanks for patch, but your new version also produce new problems :)

  Steps to reproduce:

  1. Open some project, create empty `src/test.cpp` source file, add it into `CMakeLists.txt`.
  2. Rebuild and start clazy check for `src` directory - all works well
  3. Move `test.cpp` into project's root and create symlink `test.cpp -> src/test.cpp`
  4. Run clazy again for `src` directory - error happens.

  So if we really want handle all possible symlink-cases (like my test and your variants) we should perform additional actions when directory check selected. We should retrieve (recursive) all directory's child files (with using `KDevelop::ProjectModel` for example) and use it's canonical paths to find correspondent `compile_commands.json` elements.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15797