D15625: Sublime: Fix crash caused when all tool view items are small

Amish Naidu noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 26 08:03:43 BST 2018

amhndu added a comment.

  > Still, the crash as I have understood is roots in IdealButtonBarLayout::setGeometry(QRect) being called with some zero rect.

  > Do fixing the minimumSizeHint methods in a separate patch.

  The crash actually happens because the previous IdealButtonBarLayout::minimumSize() called doVerticalHeight with a zero rect. The height passed in this rect is the height property we talked about, which is never set and is thus zero. Sorry, I may not have been clear enough in my revision-edits / comments.
  See: https://cgit.kde.org/kdevelop.git/tree/kdevplatform/sublime/ideallayout.cpp#n81
  So, the minimumSize fix needs to be in this patch.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

BRANCH
  segfault-fix