D15625: Sublime: Fix crash caused when all tool view items are small

Amish Naidu noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 25 05:10:46 BST 2018

amhndu updated this revision to Diff 42280.
amhndu added a comment.

  Some styling fixes.

  > However, maximumWidth|Height can still be 0 when rect.width()|height() == buttonSpacing * (_items.size() - 1) (and given the values I've seen that doesn't seem outlandish). And that's not even a requirement; if all items have 0 width or height you will still end up without any small items.

  Because of the minimumSize, where we ensure the rect has to be at least the spacing required plus the non-zero minimumSize of the button.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15625?vs=42269&id=42280

BRANCH
  segfault-fix

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15625

AFFECTED FILES
  kdevplatform/sublime/ideallayout.cpp
  kdevplatform/sublime/idealtoolbutton.cpp
  kdevplatform/sublime/idealtoolbutton.h