D15625: Sublime: Fix crash caused when all tool view items are small

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 24 12:42:46 BST 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  In D15625#331028 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15625#331028>, @rjvbb wrote:

  > It works and can go in with just one minor change request.
  >
  > I still need the fallback protection though. I added some additional debug output (see below) which shows what is really going on for me: maximumWidth is calculated to be 0. I haven't tried to figure out if that's an anomaly, but it explains why I'm getting only small items.
  >
  > This happens only with my QtCurve style; if you want to bite in deeper I can share my settings (and fonts, if needed).

  How exactly is maximumWidth calculated to be 0? Which value triggers that?
  Something is broken somewhere, we should uncover this instead of hiding it under undocumented protective code which needs maintainance in the future.
  I see no such issues here with QtCurve on openSUSE TW. So please let's first make sure this is not some local issue.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15625