D15530: kdev-clang : somewhat more complete ObjC(++) support

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 22 09:20:52 BST 2018

rjvbb marked 4 inline comments as done.
rjvbb added a comment.

  In D15530#329968 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15530#329968>, @aaronpuchert wrote:

  > >> You should probably also add a few lines to the `custom-definesandincludes` plugin.

  > Of course, keep changes small.

  I've made them locally, but am not certain I'm seeing any effect (at least not after I fixed the bug that caused the illegal "-xobjective-c -std=c++11" combo). Should I?

  Can someone please look into my current blocker, the mis-identification of `@interface <classname>` class definitions as forward declarations? I'm really flabbergasted by the fact I can't change the call to `isClass()` to a call to a new function `isClassDecl()` in `isForwardDeclaration()`...

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15530