D15415: Port away from deprecated KFilterProxySearchLine

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 11 10:16:00 BST 2018

kossebau marked 2 inline comments as done.
kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> antonanikin wrote in filterproxysearchline.cpp:46
> What's about moving `default` into header?

Left-over from variant where I put this into kdevplatform/util (and personal preference to put any non-inline or virtual methods into source, not header) :)

Removed completly now, for being a private method and no need to promote the own destructor here.

> antonanikin wrote in kdeproviderwidget.cpp:49
> maybe `auto filterLine = new ...` ? Less characters :)

Tried to adapt to the neighbourhood, but then the (analyzer tool-recommended) future is to not repeat the type for the result of new, indeed, and I agree, so embrace the change, neighbourhood!

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

BRANCH
  portawayfromfilteredit