D15976: Fix KDevelop's detection for Visual Studio 2017 compiler and tools.

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 11 07:44:44 BST 2018

kfunk requested changes to this revision.
kfunk added a comment.

  Hey @Petross404 -- the other day I reworked that script a bit, here's the result: https://phabricator.kde.org/D16123 -- I refactored it this way before seeing the new revision of yours. I do think my version is a little bit easier to grasp, since it does not have that many branches compared to yours.

  Mind reviewing my patch and probably choose that one?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15976