D15911: cmake: fix detecting ids with digits inside on a cursor position

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 3 00:40:28 BST 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  A bit sad i blew up the code here. But then when I first looked at the code I was wondering about all the corner cases, so being a bit more explicit might not hurt. Moving into separate method at least helps keeping the actual method small and understandable.
  Second while loop done to be consistent a bit with first one, undecided wheter another loop would be better, so looking for opinions here :)

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15911