D17255: KDevelop: support for installing into a non-standard parallel prefix

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 30 12:04:19 GMT 2018

kfunk requested changes to this revision.
kfunk added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> cmakeutils.cpp:370
>  #else
> -        QStringLiteral("/usr/local");
> +        QStringLiteral(KDEVELOP_INSTALL_PREFIX);
>  #endif

This does not make sense. The default install prefix *is* /usr/local.

https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/variable/CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX.html

> changeLicense.py:1
> -#!/usr/bin/python
> +#!/usr/bin/env python
>  import sys

I think these changes (here and below, in .py files) are fine.

Please commit them separately (no further review) required. Master branch maybe, to not break the next stable release.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17255