D17168: Removes a crash related to include method

Samu Voutilainen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 26 06:54:27 GMT 2018

Smar created this revision.
Herald added a project: KDevelop.
Herald added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
Smar requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  There is a crash that occurs at least with Cucumber tests in a code like

  Then("{string}") do |string|

    expect(foo).to include string

  end

  that is caused by kdev-ruby to recognize include function as a mixin insert rather than a method.

  This commit makes the crash disappear, but I don’t know kdev-ruby (nor kdevplatform’s API) well, so there may be some better solution to this problem. Please say if there is something I should do differently.

REPOSITORY
  R58 KDevelop Ruby

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17168