D13313: Fix using reserved type names in identifiers.

Heinz Wiesinger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jun 3 19:50:04 UTC 2018

pprkut added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> declarationbuilder.cpp:205
> +            || className.compare(QLatin1String("false"), Qt::CaseInsensitive) == 0) {
> +        reportError(i18n("Cannot use '%1' as class name as it is reserved", className), node->className);
> +    }

This is the error message that PHP gives, and yes, it says "class" in all cases, also for interfaces or traits. So not a copy-paste mistake ;)

I tend to prefer keeping this like in PHP, but if other people's preference sways a different way I'm also fine with it.

REPOSITORY
  R52 KDevelop: PHP Support

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D13313