D12527: Remove reimplementation of PartDocument:close() in TextDocument

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 29 17:25:20 BST 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  Hm,  CI points out that this makes TestShellDocumentOperation::testClosing() now fail. And also does for me now, though when I had been running this method if-def'ed out, it did not fail the last week.

  Looking at it, why the test fails is clear, Sublime::View destructor only deletes the widget with deleteLater(), so without any DeferredDelete event handler between the widget is still there, other than what the test expects.

  No idea yet, would propose to give this some more look during the next days, why it actually fails now and why not before and how grave that is or if the test needs adaption.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12527