D14212: Enable warnings zero-as-null-pointer-constant & suggest-override

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 23 09:59:01 BST 2018

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kossebau wrote in CMakeLists.txt:147
> A bit weaker might be still better than no strength at all? If so, that one would be a candidate also for https://phabricator.kde.org/source/extra-cmake-modules/browse/master/kde-modules/KDEFrameworkCompilerSettings.cmake (where I took the base snippets from).

The docs say the diagnostic "-Winconsistent-missing-override" is "enabled by default.":
https://clang.llvm.org/docs/DiagnosticsReference.html#winconsistent-missing-override

Other places claim it is part of "-Wall" at least since clang 3.5, but I could not find anything related in the release notes, so far unsure when this was added and when per default enabled.

So would you think it is still needed here to try to enable it as well?

I would assume disabling it for the 3rd-party makes sense still.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

BRANCH
  addnullptroverridewarnings