KDevelop5 UI error

Daniel St. George daniel.stgeorge at nyriad.com
Thu Feb 1 23:45:34 UTC 2018

Update:

I have installed Qt.5.7.0 from
https://www.qt.io/download-qt-installer?hsCtaTracking=9f6a2170-a938-42df-a8e2-a9f0b1d6cdce%7C6cb0de4f-9bb5-4778-ab02-bfb62735f3e5
however when running kdesrc-build it still only finds the old version. If I
am able to fix this I think everything will be good.

I added the file to /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake as it seems thats where
the cmake find_packages is looking, however no success. Will this be a case
of having to edit cmake files?
Apologies for the multiple emails, I hope it's not too much of nuisance.

Thanks team

Dan