KDevelop5 UI error

Daniel St. George daniel.stgeorge at nyriad.com
Thu Feb 1 21:22:58 UTC 2018

Hey Alexander,

The following modules have failed to build 3 or more times in a row:
attica
kconfig
kwindowsystempon
Etc for all the rest.
After checking the cmake logs its due to my Qt being to early of a version

eg

Could not find a configuration file for package "Qt5" that is compatible
with requested version "5.7.0".

The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake, version: 5.6.1

After doing some research it seems 5.6.1 is the highest that Ubuntu 16.04
Xenial can provide.

So I guess the solution is to find a backport or install a different OS.

I don't suppose you would know of a simpler solution?

Thank you for your input, it has been greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Dan