I want to work with kdev-go

Sinuhé Téllez Rivera dubyte at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 13:18:18 BST 2018

Hello Sven:

My plan is to star to involve in the plugin so I wanted to know if there
are tasks to do.

I hear that there is not move in the plugin.

So I will start as you said try to repair things I feel is missing in my
day to day.

I also wanted to know what could be the process or guidelines to publish a
patch.

But Michael Ivchenvko gave me this links:

https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development#Submitting_your_first_patch
 and https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator.

He recommend me contact this maling list.

Thanks.