I want to work with kdev-go

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Sun Aug 19 13:04:51 BST 2018

Hey,

cool that you want to work on kdev-go! I think with a little bit of work that
could easily become be a very useful plugin.

On Friday, 27 July 2018 05:59:58 CEST Sinuhé Téllez Rivera wrote:
> Maybe this is not the appropriate channel, could somebody give me some
> direction?

Well, you have the source code, you can compile and run it, now just go ahead
and repair the things which are not working properly for you :)

I'm not sure what kind of guidance you are looking for, you will pretty much
have to read into the source code and understand what it's doing if you want
to work on the plugin.

Best,
Sven