D14931: Eliminate duplicate QMaps in OutputWidget

Vyacheslav Korneev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 23 18:13:08 BST 2018

vkorneev added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kfunk wrote in outputwidget.h:108
> If I'm not mistaken you could omit the `destroy()` function (and probably a few other `delete`s)  completely by making the two pointers in the struct a `QSharedPointer`. I think this would make the code a little bit more clean.
>
> What do you think?

Well, frankly speaking, I'm not sure that this will make the code cleaner. A lot of lines in the code use the raw pointer to QTreeView objects, so I'll need to take out the raw pointer from QSharedPointer, which is not quite clean.
I'll rewrite it now, of course, so we'll be able to compare both versions and decide which one is better.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14931