D14710: Inject default environment group variables into debug process environment.

Raúl Sánchez Siles noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 15 21:34:28 BST 2018

Kebianizao added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in debugsession.cpp:98
> const

If I'm right, I'm modifying env variable later:
env.insert(key, value);
Therefore I'm not allowed to mark it as const, right?

> apol wrote in pdblauncher.cpp:124
> We usually don't translate warnings that won't show on the UI.

ACK.

> apol wrote in pdblauncher.cpp:130
> const

ACK.

> vkorneev wrote in pdblauncher.cpp:134
> Sorry, I'm not actually the reviewer, but may I ask you, why don't use
>
>   for(const auto &i: environment) {
>
> here? Just interested if I miss something.

I well may wrong, but what I can tell is that:
environment is a QMap<QString,QString>
when I do:
for(const auto &i: environment), i type is QString so I should have to write this chunk as:

  for(const auto &i : environment)
  {
      job->m_environment << environment[i];
  }

I don't know if this is what you were thinking.
Now I got to this, maybe this is a good idea. I can submit the patch with this change if you like.
Reference: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8517853/iterating-over-a-qmap-with-for#8529237

REPOSITORY
  R53 KDevelop: Python Support

REVISION DETAIL