D14710: Inject default environment group variables into debug process environment.

Raúl Sánchez Siles noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 15 21:19:05 BST 2018

Kebianizao added a comment.

  Hi All:
  Sorry for the delay. I've been AFK for some days and I afterwards I needed to resettle my development environment. I think I'm almost ready.
  @apol Thanks a lot for revision. I'll answer your comments in a moment.
  @vkorneev I'll answer your comment in a moments.
  After I had the differential reviewed I noticed I had a slightly different version, where environment variables are injected at a different point. Unfortunately, I don't have access to that version so I can't provide it just now. If you want I may send it in two weeks (I know, it's quite a lot, don't ask) or we can proceed with a final solution in this differential.

REPOSITORY
  R53 KDevelop: Python Support

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14710