D14789: Ignore file size limit for internal data files.

Sven Brauch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 13 13:22:49 BST 2018

brauch requested changes to this revision.
brauch added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> parsejob.cpp:279
> +            foreach (const QString path, paths) {
> +                if (fileInfo.absolutePath().startsWith(path + QStringLiteral("/kdev"))) {
> +                    qCInfo(LANGUAGE) << "Found internal file " << fileInfo.absoluteFilePath() << " in " << path << ". Ignoring file size limit!";

I think you need to compare two canonical paths here, not this. This will break if there are symlinks in the path(s), or something changes about leading or trailing slashes, or e.g. when the user configures his XDG_DATA_DIRS with ../ segments in it or whatever ...

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14789