D12527: Revert e88da8274468 in TextDocument to fix event handler issues
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 25 22:42:35 UTC 2018
croick created this revision.
croick added a reviewer: KDevelop.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
croick requested review of this revision.
- Deleting the document directly may lead to calling the destructor again from the event handler during destruction (see D12131 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12131>).
- revert already attempted in 72e2bea870d6 <https://phabricator.kde.org/R33:72e2bea870d6762ba34923cef5b0b80388ff5326>, but never merged
- `PartDocument::close` calls deleteLater on documents, so overriding the function is superfluous
- The initial purpose (of fixing event handler issues) seems to be fulfilled already.
- close KDevelop with a displayed kmarkdownwebview plugin
To: croick, #kdevelop
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KDevelop-devel