D9344: [KDevelop] : consistent use of the project name (WIP)

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 18 17:22:14 UTC 2018

rjvbb added a comment.

  That's possible (your analysis I mean) and annoying that we missed it during the review. I'm away from my dev environment for  a while, so cannot do much right now. IIRC most of the changes are around the location where it's also decided whether an override dialog has to be posted. If that's also where the last path component is removed, it should be possible to make that removal conditional on whether or not the selectedUrl points to a file or to a directory.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9344