D9344: [KDevelop] : consistent use of the project name (WIP)

Max Schwarz noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 18 16:18:07 UTC 2018

mschwarz added a comment.

  Not sure if this is the right place to discuss, but this breaks the generic project manager for me.

  Test: Open an empty folder using the generic project manager. If the folder name is "xyz", KDevelop will create a "xyz.kdev4" folder in the *parent* directory and use that as the project directory - which is pretty useless ;-)

  I'm pretty sure this is due to `QUrl::RemoveFilename`, which removes the last directory if the URL refers to a directory.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9344