D11936: Refactor matchPathFilter to enable more advanced result sorting

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 4 23:32:43 UTC 2018

mwolff created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
mwolff requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We now return a plain int quality which is then used to sort the
  matched filter items. This patch does not touch the sorting
  behavior itself - this will be done in follow-up patches.
  Most notably, I plan to allow finer grained sorting of the
  OhterMatch category, such that matches closer to the end of
  the path are preferred.

  The benchmark shows no big difference before/after this patch,
  giving me confidence that I'm not introducing any big
  performance changes.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11936

AFFECTED FILES
  kdevplatform/language/interfaces/abbreviations.cpp
  kdevplatform/language/interfaces/abbreviations.h
  kdevplatform/language/interfaces/quickopenfilter.h