D11934: KDevelop : "Reparse Entire Project" action in the project manager context menu

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 4 21:34:32 UTC 2018

rjvbb created this revision.
rjvbb added a reviewer: KDevelop.
rjvbb requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The vast majority of the time I am perfectly happy running KDevelop with `Settings/Projects/Schedule all project files for parsing` unticked. The files I open and the headers they include are still being parsed which means I rarely really feel I miss functionality.

  There are situations though in which I'd like an entire project to be (re)parsed. This change makes that a lot easier by adding an action to the Project Manager's context menu that works on the selected project or projects.

  I've done a bit of refactoring to avoid code duplication. For now I've put the action in the context menu only; I'm not convinced this will be used often enough to warrant using the approach followed with the other menu actions which are all available in different menus.

TEST PLAN
  Works as intended as far as I can tell.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11934

AFFECTED FILES
  kdevplatform/language/backgroundparser/parseprojectjob.cpp
  kdevplatform/language/backgroundparser/parseprojectjob.h
  kdevplatform/shell/projectcontroller.cpp