D7950: Add (hidden) option to avoid using QtWebEngine

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 24 20:06:28 UTC 2017

kfunk requested changes to this revision.
kfunk added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7950#148564, @rjvbb wrote:

  > Make that `-DCMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_Qt5WebEngineWidgets=ON` but then it works. I see now that the `REQUIRED` nature is not declared in the find_package command but in `set_package_properties`, I guess that's why it works?

  Yes. If it would be `REQUIRED` in `find_package`, it would fail. Took me 3 seconds to verify:

    $ cmake -DCMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_Qt5Core=ON .

    CMake Error at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake:26 (find_package):
      find_package for module Qt5Core called with REQUIRED, but
      CMAKE_DISABLE_FIND_PACKAGE_Qt5Core is enabled.  A REQUIRED package cannot
      be disabled.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL