cmake executable mess-ups...

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 13:55:37 UTC 2017

Hey Morten,

I fear you're messing things up with what looks like your merging of your own cmake executable bring-back patch from the main branch with mine in the 5.2 branch. (AAARG)

We now have CMake::currentCMakeExecutable() and CMake::currentCmakeExecutable() with the corresponding setters; CMakeJob::commandLine() now calls your version and thus has to fall back to self()->cmakeExecutable() itself, duplicating the fall-back in my CMake::currentCMakeExecutable().

Hopefully that's all the newly introduced functionality.

Tell me how you want to proceed. I would personally suggest to stick to the more consistant CMakeExecutable than CmakeExecutable but that's just preference.

R.