building 5.2/master branch with 5.1.2 installed?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:02:52 UTC 2017

On Wednesday September 06 2017 16:01:48 Milian Wolff wrote:

>It's supported in the same way as before the merge. We do use .SO versioning
>to prevent issues from cropping up, and plugins are loaded from a versioned
>path, too.

I was more concerned about issues because of headerfile mismatch, esp. the more subtle type that doesn't cause compilation failure. Not that I'm expecting any issues, but this transition is going to cost me enough time and effort as it is.

I wasn't planning to try out if KDevelop 5.2 and KDevPlatform 5.1.2 coinstall...

R.