Remote debuging of a microcontroleur (arm-none-eabi-gdb)

Maxime Haselbauer maxime.haselbauer at laposte.net
Mon Oct 30 16:15:21 UTC 2017

hello
Is it possible to tell KDevelop to connect to a gdb server and if yes how?

To elaborate a bit:
I develop for an STM32 microcontrolleur unit and I want to debug inside
KDevelop .

Right now I can succesfully connect to with the "JTAG" system and start
a debug session from command line using information in
https://github.com/texane/stlink.
My problem is how to tell KDevelop to connect to this gdb server

WARNING: debug session is not launched with gdb but instead
arm-none-eabi-gdb.   Can that be a problem?

Best regards