Feature request

Trevin Corkery trevinlc1997 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 05:31:43 UTC 2017

I just want to start off by apologizing if this is the incorrect email for
requests and hopefully it will be forwarded accordingly.

KDevelop is a great free development tool that I tried to use many times
before but seemed to always get stuck on these few missing features that
are very key for my development progress.

#1. Popup documentation with doxygen support (and styling).

I like that doxygen is already supported but maybe you can add a popup
containing the documentation as well as style it according to parameters,
etc. Obviously I don't want you to copy someone's work but here is a good
representation of what I am talking about. (Picture came from CLion
v2017.2.3)

#2. A stronger autocomplete / IntelliSense engine .

Pretty self explanatory.
.
​