D8202: Fix Qt 5.5 compatibility -- no constFirst/Last methods.

Francis Herne noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 8 15:29:11 UTC 2017

flherne created this revision.
flherne added a reviewer: KDevelop.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  QList and QVector both gained these in Qt 5.6, but we claim to support 5.5 (because it's found in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

  None of these are in performance-relevant code, so I don't believe it's worthwhile adding ifdefs; just revert this patch whenever 5.5 support is dropped.

  Reported by 'blaze' on IRC.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8202

AFFECTED FILES
  kdevplatform/shell/runtimecontroller.cpp
  plugins/android/androidruntime.cpp
  plugins/cmake/cmakeutils.cpp
  plugins/cmake/testing/ctestutils.cpp
  plugins/cmake/tests/test_cmakemanager.cpp