D8158: KDevelop: decorate patch version string in development builds

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 6 10:53:32 UTC 2017

rjvbb added a comment.

  This won't need to use a script and sed if future tags drop the leading 'v' character (or if it's acceptable to have a non-numeric full version string).

  The dependency on git only exists if the .git directory exists. I've taken that as an indication that git is already installed, but we can easily make this conditional on git being available. The extra information is helpful but not crucial.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8158