D8954: kdevelop: prevent empty dockwidget context menuitems

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 23 15:04:42 UTC 2017

kfunk added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8954#171155, @mwolff wrote:

  > wouldn't the actual problem fix be setting proper texts on all actions? this probably is also a usability issue btw. I vote for reverting this patch and adding proper texts to all actions

  You can still set the text propery of an action where needed. They're just hidden by default now (which makes sense, since showing a blank line in the menu doesn't help either).

  This patch aims at hiding certain widget actions which are not representable at all in a menu. One example: The search line edit  in the problems tool view.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8954