D8950: Remove source code of unused CVS support plugin.

Sven Brauch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 22 18:44:12 UTC 2017

brauch added a comment.

  Hmm, I'm not sure. The thing is, while it is of course an extremely niche feature in 2017, maybe we should look if it is easily fixable. Because *if* you are in the unfortunate situation that you have to interact with a CVS repo, I think you are all the happier if your IDE takes the pain of reading the CVS manual away from you ...

  So, +1 for removing it if it is actually broken, but if all we need to do to have it working is port it to the new plugin loading architecture, I think that might be worth it.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8950