D8842: app: Improve --project handling
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 16 13:14:54 UTC 2017
kfunk created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
Before this patch `--project PROJ` had several flaws:
- Could not be used to open the project in an existing instance
- Could not be used to open a project if there was an already running KDevelop instance
With this change:
- We'll check which sessions contain PROJ
- We'll use the first match as the 'target session' to be opened
- Continue as usual
- If there's a KDevelop instance with that session open: activate
- If not: Open a new instance with said session
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KDevelop-devel