D8842: app: Improve --project handling

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 16 13:14:54 UTC 2017

kfunk created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Before this patch `--project PROJ` had several flaws:

  - Could not be used to open the project in an existing instance
  - Could not be used to open a project if there was an already running KDevelop instance

  With this change:

  - We'll check which sessions contain PROJ
    - We'll use the first match as the 'target session' to be opened
  - Continue as usual
    - If there's a KDevelop instance with that session open: activate
    - If not: Open a new instance with said session

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

BRANCH
  master