deadloop at exit with libclang 4.0?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue May 30 16:06:46 UTC 2017

On Tuesday May 30 2017 16:50:52 Milian Wolff wrote:

> Don't guess, just look at what's going on. You are more than capable enough to
> do this!

Oh yes, I'm more than capable to see what is deadlooping, and maybe at some point I'll figure out an exit strategy when it strikes. How and why it got there is apparently not trivial even for the core KDevelop devs who are also affected by the issue.

The only thing I am certain of is that I've never seen the issue occur with the sessions that never invoke the parser on C/C++ code

Nobody obliges anyone to dig out and reply to 3-week or more messages, and I refuse to consider it a waste of time if certain of these "stupid" questions lead to a useful inspiration that would otherwise not have occurred.