Moving kdev-* repos without any frameworks port to unmaintained

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Wed May 17 13:44:16 UTC 2017

Am Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 01:12:16 CEST schrieb Sven Brauch:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for taking the initiative on this.
>
> On 17/05/17 00:53, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > playground/devtools/kdev-xdebug
> > playground/devtools/plugins/kdev-php-formatter
>
> As stated, I would leave those two out. At least kdev-xdebug I know
> worked ok at some point, and is probably not super hard to fix. xml, sql
> and java never did anything useful from what I know and are unlikely to
> be fixed (because it requires porting plus lots of development work) and
> we can certainly move them.

Okay, sounds good that more code will be soon rescued :)

So current candidates for move to unmaintained/ are:

playground/devtools/plugins/kdev-xml
playground/devtools/plugins/kdev-crossfire
playground/devtools/plugins/kdev-sql
playground/devtools/plugins/kdev-xtest
playground/devtools/plugins/kdev-java

Cheers