D5122: Allow users to install via a custom root installation command

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 7 13:17:51 UTC 2017

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> zhigalin wrote in makeconfig.ui:122
> sudo just doesn't work as we don't have an interactive terminal here, so I removed it
> However, if a user has previously selected sudo, it will be kept as transition code in `makejob.cpp` still works

Ah, now I see, okay, so that is for backward compat support.

Please add a comment to the `if(suCommandIsDigit)` code section to make that clear,
as otherwise some future reader of the code could be confused as well by the handling of those magic numbers.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5122