D5122: Allow users to install via a custom root installation command

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 7 12:50:55 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5122#107479, @zhigalin wrote:

  > - When you edit an UI file, make sure not to forget to increase it's version

  This is a valid comment for kxmlgui rc files, but not for Qt ui files :) The version attribute of the `<ui>` rather specifies the version of the schema used, not of the content.
  Not sure what the effects of `<ui version="4.1">` are, at least for consistency I would propose the change it back to what it was before

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D5122