deadloop at exit with libclang 4.0?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun May 7 07:36:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have been running the clang parser built against libclang-4.0 for a few days now (Mac and Linux) and I'm beginning to get the impression that the deadloop-on-exit symptom cleaning up the item repository (I think) has been occurring much more frequently than it did before. Especially on Mac, I'd say.
That's with a 5.1 branch check-out that is now close to 2 weeks old so a priori the only thing that changed is the libclang version used.

I haven't yet had the time to look into this (or even switch back to libclang 3.9) but does this sound plausible?

Thanks,
René