D3040: Allow scaling documentation view (BUG 285162)

Igor Kushnir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 19 16:38:22 UTC 2017

igorkushnir marked 2 inline comments as done.
igorkushnir added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mwolff wrote in CMakeLists.txt:7
> unrelated change

It's related. You have already written this comment, I've replied that I had changed `StandardDocumentationView` ABI, then you have agreed to leave this change in.

> mwolff wrote in zoomcontroller.cpp:161
> this shouldn't be required, or is it?

You are right, including the moc file is not needed. Removed.

> mwolff wrote in zoomcontroller.h:112
> this should be called `zoomFactorChanged`

This is a `ZoomController` class. It has a zoom factor, which is referred to as simply "factor" in member function names. It's obvious what factor it is as ZoomController shouldn't have any other factors. Do you want me to rename all 3 members: `factor()`, `setFactor()` and `factorChanged()`? What about `d->m_factor` and other variables in zoomcontroller.cpp?

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3040