D4910: Initial version of Heaptrack analyzer plugin

Milian Wolff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 5 20:02:48 UTC 2017

mwolff requested changes to this revision.
mwolff added a comment.

  cool :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> globalconfigpage.cpp:35
> +
> +GlobalConfigPage::~GlobalConfigPage()
> +{

`= default`

> globalsettings.kcfg:10
> +    <entry name="heaptrackExecutable" key="heaptrackExecutable" type="Path">
> +        <default>/usr/bin/heaptrack</default>
> +    </entry>

it should default to `heaptrack` and be found in the PATH via QStandardPaths

> globalsettings.kcfg:14
> +    <entry name="heaptrackGuiExecutable" key="heaptrackGuiExecutable" type="Path">
> +        <default>/usr/bin/heaptrack_gui</default>
> +    </entry>

dito

> job.cpp:134
> +{
> +    static const auto resultRegex =
> +        QRegularExpression(QStringLiteral("heaptrack output will be written to \\\"(.+)\\\""));

instead of parsing it, we could add a patch to heaptrack to specify a path yourself, i.e. something like `-o`, and then you could use that here

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4910